Vegbucket believes in giving the best services to its customers. However, there may be cases where you may require to return the products delivered or ordered. There are various parameters, on which the return is based. They are:
- Order Not Being Shipped Yet – If your order has not been shipped, then you can cancel the order and will get the refund within 2-3 working days in the same as you paid.
- If you received the order in damaged condition:
We take proper care to deliver the products in the best condition. However, there may be situations which may not be in our control. We would request you to take a photograph of the damaged goods, on the delivery itself. It should also be inside the damaged box, along with the bill and price tag.
There might be circumstances where you might want the products to be replaced, or want a refund or have received incorrect items. Under all these situations, the goods will be returned to the Store.
After we receive the confirmation from the vendor, the refund is initiated. The time frame is 2-3 days for the same.
- You can cancel a correct order – Wherein we will pick up the products from your delivered address. However, we will refund the product value and not the shipping charge. The amount will be refunded in 2-3 days.
- Fruits & Vegetables Return Policy - If for any reason you are not happy with the fresh produce that you have purchased online, Pantry Hut is happy to provide you with a replacement or a refund. If you have any problem in the order delivered by us, then tell us on the same day, we will not have any responsibility the next day.
Terms and Conditions:
- Vegbucket.in is Mathura’s online grocery store. We deliver across Mathura and Vrindavan. We have a huge variety of products and multi brands in our catalogue. You will find everything you are looking for, from fresh fruits, to vegetables, flour & grains, spices, baby care products, beverages, and personal care products.
- The company provides the customers with a marketplace, wherein you transact with third parties. The services are restricted to selected areas only, as advertised on the website. There may be restrictions based on business hours and days the third party is active.
- The company Vegbucket, aims to offer the best prices for all the products. However, technical errors may occur from time to time, which may include incorrect information provided by third parties. The price that a customer agrees to pay, at the time of purchase will be deemed as final.
- Minors, insolvents, etc. under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, are not eligible to transact on this platform. However, you may transact if you are a minor, under adult supervision. The company Vegbucket reserves the right to cancel your registration or disallow your entry, if found unsuitable.
- For any further queries, you can mail at: email@example.com.
We assure to deliver the products in excellent condition and timely manner.
Get Free Delivery Minimum Cart Value Rs. 300 Otherwise delivery charge is Rs 30